These terms and conditions govern the contract between seller and buyer and vice versa. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any given time.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Workwear Global retains ownership of all products. Ownership of products passes to the buyer following payment. All trademarks and copyright materials of Workwear Global remain the property of Workwear Global. Payment must be made via the authorised payment method supplied by Workwear Global.
Goods can only be returned if they are faulty/damaged and Workwear Global is the cause of the faults. All products are inspected prior to shipment and delivered via a trusted courier (DPD). We do not accept returns or exchanges for goods that are not faulty. It is the job of the buyer to inspect products on delivery. There is a 28-day limit for returns. Customers must submit a return within 28-hours of ordering the items. Returned goods are subject to a delivery surcharge of £12.00 per carton when using our courier service. Claims arising from shortages are not accepted. Workwear Global has no liability for any discrepancies arising from faults that are not our own or shortages.
Customised products are non-returnable unless they are faulty or arrive damaged from transit. With the exception of faulty goods, Workwear Global will not accept any form of return for goods that have been embroidered.
Please note we cannot refund items that were not purchased from us. If you decide to send us your own goods to be embroided, you may do so at your own risk. Should there be a mistake from the embroidery machines or printers, we can only refund the price paid for the embroidery and not your garments, irrespective of their value.
MADE TO ORDER
Made to order goods are non-returnable unless faulty. Orders for specific fabrics, upholsteries, materials and colours are non-returnable. Please note that the shade of colour seen online is not the same as real life. The customer is welcome to request photographs of products before buying. All orders are produced to the highest standards.
Prices are subject to change at any time. All prices listed on Workwear Global are exclusive of VAT. We welcome orders from all types of customer.
We ask that payments are made via our approved payment processor. You can pay by card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal and PayPal Credit. In the case of credit accounts, orders are only accepted when the account is in credit. Invoices raised by Workwear Global are due within 30-days of issuing date. We charge 2% interest every month on overdue accounts and reserve the right to collect payments via a debt collection agency.
Unless otherwise stated, Workwear Global and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on WorkwearGlobal.com.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.workwearglobal.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.workwearglobal.com/.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.workwearglobal.com/.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.workwearglobal.com/.
- Redistribute content from Workwear Global (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities that arise in contract, tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
Please contact us to find out more about our terms and conditions.